We assist a limited number of Senior year students with the complete application process.
Finding time to manage the college admission process during one’s senior year can be challenging. I will help by being the student’s guide, their scheduler, and their organizer. In this package, I will assist students with the complete college admission process.
- Guide students to set up personalized College Admission Strategies and Timeline based on Admission Goals.
- Evaluate student’ Academics, Standardized test scores, Summer and Extracurricular activities, and Questionnaires prepared by Brilliant Future College Consulting.
- Review and critique the College Applications.
- Strategize in prepping and taking Standardized Testing.
- College Essay Brainstorming, Essay Development, and Remote Editing.
- Develop a strategy for Early Action, Early Decision, and Regular Decision.
- Investigate different colleges and universities to create a college list best matched with students, personally and academically.
- Coach students on building a robust college resume based on academia and extracurricular activities.
- Provide Interview training and strategy through mock sessions and extensive feedback. Assist in creating Supplemental Material.
- Guide students on college visits, including advice on what to look for at each school;
- Advice on which teachers and other individuals to ask for letters of recommendation;
- Evaluate college acceptance letters and financial aid packages to help the family make an informed decision.